One of AIMed largest events of the year, AIMed Europe 2019 will take place at Shoreditch Town Hall, London between 17 and 19 September. This year’s theme is “Be part of the Revolution: Transforming healthcare with AI”. It reflects AIMed’s continuous effort to gather multi-disciplinary groups of medical professionals, technology experts, healthcare leaders, entrepreneurs, investors, patients,
Agenda at a glance
Attendees are expected to meet more than 80 expert speakers, 25 exhibitors, and numerous delegates from around the World over workshops, panel discussions, social events, and networking sessions. Some of the events lined-up for our guests include:
These are deep-dive and hands-on sessions in which participants can choose to attend the sub-specialty topics, ranging from AI in cardiology; to AI for precision oncology, and Natural Language Processing (NLP) and imaging in radiology, that most interest them and learn from our expert speakers in an informal, interactive, and classroom setting.
These are key-notes and panel discussions whereby a bigger topic, policy, or recent developments in different countries across Europe will be touched upon. Some of the highlights
- Opening keynote: Transforming clinical innovation, an update of NHS England’s AI, digital and clinical entrepreneurship programs by Dr. Tony Young, National Clinical Lead for Innovation, NHS England.
- Accelerating from reactive to proactive hospital care: Evaluating the latest practical applications, successes,
androadblocks of implementing AI and machine learning across the Netherlands, by various speakers.
- An overview of the latest innovation in AI and data science at Europe’s largest children’s hospital, by physicians and clinicians of Bambino Gesù Children’s Hospital in Italy.
- Transforming Switzerland’s healthcare system – developing a global standard for AI in medicine by experts from University Hospital Bern, Widmer & Partners, and PwC Switzerland.
- Are we ready for AI: Exploring the complex themes of ethics, data, and blockchain by groups of physicians from the
UK’sNational Health Service (NHS)
Presentation of the latest research and findings across AI in medicine – a spotlight on the UK by researchers from Oxford University, Imperial College London, Alan Turing Institute, and University College London
Lunch, dinner, welcome drinks and rooftop party are times when guests are free to mingle among themselves, to ask their burning questions, or to establish friendship and collaboration in a more intimate and relaxed setting.
Ipsos and AIMed Drug Adherence Challenge
Ipsos and AIMed will be launching a year-long study with different technology partners, medical professionals, and patients, to trial
Who should attend?
AIMed Europe 2019 is a top event of its type in Europe. We are dedicating three full days to explore in-depth AI-inspired transformative technologies and their impacts on our present healthcare systems and policies. It is also a platform designed to showcase the latest thinking and facilitate new idea formation and partnerships.
As such, whether you are a physician, clinician, medical professional, hospital leader, innovator, technology solution provider, researcher, data scientist, entrepreneur, patient or caregiver, AIMed Europe 2019 can’t wait to meet you. Book now on AIMed Europe 2019 official site, or follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram to check out the latest promotion and delegate discount. A more detailed AIMed Europe 2019 agenda can be found here.
A science writer with data background and an interest in the current affair, culture,