WHY THE AIMED USER GROUP?
We’re continuously talking and listening to our global AIMed community of some 60,000 clinicians, data scientists, health leaders, policy makers, startups and industry executives.
What we’re hearing is that there are chalenges on both sides around the deployment of AI solutions in healthcare.
WHAT CLINICIANS ARE TELLING US
Meet Dr M, a practising radiologist working in the NHS in the UK. He is a keen advocate of artificial intelligence and has already deployed some solutions in his hospital.
“In terms of deployment, from a vendor perspective, the first bit is pre-deployment and clinician involement. There is nothing more frustrating than understanding the value of a solution but then coming to use it and finding it very clunky. There is not enough engagement with clinicians going on”
WHAT TECHNOLOGY PROVIDERS ARE TELLING US
Meet Dr P, an AI Solutions Architect at a tech company in the USA. She works closely with healthcare to deliver specific solutions that adress the needs for AI implementation.
“What we don’t have access to is the mindset of what these med groups currently know / are looking for / are struggling with.
We get very little face time with practising clinicians to secure feedback how products are beging developed.”
We realised that, through our community we might be able to help address these challenges.
We reached out to clinicians and were overwhelmed by the response: over 150 people signed up straight away.
And so the AIMed user group was born.
- Be part of an expert group of practicing clinicians and healthcare leaders
- Get feedback on your platform/algorithm/project
- Gather intelligence from your market
- Build relationships with clinicians and healthcare leaders to understand their challenges and pain points
- Ensure you’re staying on trend in your development process by getting regular feedback
- Access to subject matter experts to understand how tech can improve patient outcomes and efficiency in healthcare
- Stay engaged with doctors on the future of AI