Jvion and AIMed have partnered since the first event in 2016. During that time AIMed has been delighted to support Jvions growth and expansion. Jvion are AI Champions App founding partner.
- 3 Things Payers Should Consider
- Risk Only Goes So Far
- AIMedConnect: Bringing clinicians and industrial partners together to accelerate the adoption of AI in healthcare
- Potential of AI and data-driven analytics to salvage the aftermath of COVID-19 pandemic
- From predictive to prescriptive analytics : Using AI to predict and act on at-risk behaviors
- AIMed launches new AI community group with Jvion as its founding member
- Behavioral Health: Using AI to predict suicide, depression and opioid misuse before it happens
- The needle in the haystack: harnessing the power of AI to identify the sickest cancer patients
Jvion, a leader in clinical artificial intelligence, enables providers, payers and other healthcare entities to identify and prevent avoidable patient harm, utilization and costs. An industry first, the Jvion CORE™ goes beyond predictive analytics and machine learning to identify patients on a trajectory to becoming high-risk. Jvion then determines the interventions that will more effectively reduce risk and enable clinical and operational action. The CORE accelerates time to value by leveraging established patient-level intelligence to drive engagement across healthcare organizations, populations, and individuals. To date, the Jvion CORE has been deployed across hundreds of clients and resulted in millions saved. For more information, visit https://www.jvion.com.