Andrew Johnson is Publisher for AIMed with additional responsibility for database management, web development along with client management. A highly experienced publishing executive with a passion for technology.
Time, date and format
- Date: Wednesday 25 May, 2022
- 12pm PT
- Location: Breakout room to be confirmed
Moderated by Kieran Anderson, Group Publisher of Applied Radiology, this focus group aims to explore how radiologists, radiology business leaders, and healthcare IT executives are approaching the evaluation and selection of AI. Topics of discussion will include:
- What clinical and business challenges are we looking for AI to solve?
- How are we approaching the development of an AI strategy?
- How are we evaluating the value and effectiveness of AI?
- What role does IT play in the evaluation and decision process for selecting AI?
We’ll also discuss how platform approaches may simplify these considerations to enable effective selection, deployment, and management of AI applications.
Understand the challenges and approaches of planning and deploying AI.
- Kieran Anderson, Group Publisher of Applied Radiology
- Ari Goldberg, Director of Chest and Abdominal Imaging, Loyola University Health System
- Aashim Bhattia, Pediatric Neuroradiologist, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Guerbet participants:
- Eric Smith, Marketing Manager, Medical Devices and Software
- AIMed participants: